Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Jumpsuits and Playsuits

I have developed an obssesion for jumpsuits and playsuits this summer. I own 4 of them, 2 of each. I've got a very pretty and elegant one from Dorothy Perkins, you can see me wearing it here. I have a demin jumpsuit from Primark, it is casul and very comfy. My very favourite is a Mango playsuit that lokks like a dress and has a very nice flower print. They are all very comfortable but they have a minus when go to the ladies room and you have to take it all off

I found some really lovely playsuits at TOPSHOP and ASOS. I am waiting for my adorable lace playsuit from ASOS this week. It is a great purchase because it is 50% off and very pretty.

So, let's take a look!

My first love was this one from TOPSHOP. But they canceled my order because the product was sadly out of stock.
 My lovely Lace jumpy